- 9 oz Cacique Pork Chorizo
- 1 cup long grain rice, rinsed well
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Cook the pork chorizo in a large skillet 8 minutes, do not drain.
- Push the chorizo to the side and add the onion and garlic to the pan.
- Saute the onion and garlic for 1 minute.
- Push the onion and garlic to the side with the chorizo.
- Add the rice to the free side of the skillet.
- Cook for about 3 minutes tossing continuously.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add the chicken broth to the pan.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 20-30 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Serve with your favorite Mexican main dish.