How To Make Reese’s Ice Cream Cake Cupcakes
If you have a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup lover in the family pick up the new Reese’s Ice Cream Cake and make Reese’s Ice Cream Cake Cupcakes for your next celebration or birthday party.
- Reese’s Ice Cream Cake (I bought mine at Publix)
- 10–15 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 1 cup Reese’s Popped Snack Mix, chopped into smaller pieces
- REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Minis (one per cupcake)
- Hersey’s chocolate syrup
- Start by placing the silicone cupcake molds on a baking sheet.
- Crush about 10 chocolate sandwich cookies in a plastic baggy.
- Spoon about one tablespoon of the crushed cookie into each cupcake mold.
- Use a large ice cream scoop to scoop enough of Reese’s Ice Cream Cake to fill one silicone cupcake mold.
- Quickly fill each of the cupcake molds with Reese’s Ice Cream Cake and place the tray in the freezer before the ice cream cake begins to melt.
- Measure one cup of the Reese’s Popped Snack Mix and on a cutting mat with a sharp knife chop into small pieces.
- Remove the tray with the filled cupcake molds from the freezer.
- Place one REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Minis into the center of each ice cream cupcake.
- Next, sprinkle each ice cream cupcake with the chopped Reese’s Popped Snack Mix. Gently apply slight pressure to the pieces if necessary so they stick to the ice cream.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Return the tray with the decorated Reese’s Ice Cream Cake Cupcakes to the freezer until ready to serve.
Other supplies needed to make Reese’s Ice Cream Cake Cupcakes
- silicone cupcake molds
- ice cream scoop
- baking or cookie sheet
Tips for making Reese’s Ice Cream Cake Cupcakes
- One Reese’s Ice Cream Cake will make 12 to 15 ice cream cupcakes.
- You will need to keep the ice cream cupcakes in the freezer until ready to serve.
- You could make the cupcakes right before serving and let the kids top them with Reese’s candy.
- Carbohydrates: 33g
Keywords: Reese's Ice Cream Cake, Carvel Ice Cream Cakes, Ice Cream Cake Party, Birthday Party Cakes, Birthday Party Ideas