Show your 4th of July colors with these Red White-Blueberry Ice Pops made with coconut milk, fresh strawberries and fresh or frozen blueberries. Made with coconut milk makes then a sweet and delicious no dairy ice pop.
- 3 cups coconut milk, divided
- about 7 medium strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 teaspoons sugar, divided and optional.
- Place strawberries, 1 teaspoon sugar if using and 1 cup of coconut milk into a blender . Blend on high for 1 minute.
- Divide the strawberry mixture between the 10 ice pop molds
- Place in the freezer and freeze solid about 1 hour.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar, if using with 1 cup of coconut milk. Mix till sugar dissolves.
- Remove the ice pop mold from the freezer and divide the coconut milk between the 10 ice pop molds.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- Add the blueberries, 1 teaspoon sugar, if using and the remaining 1 cup of coconut milk to a blender. Blend for about a minute or until the blueberries are combined with the coconut milk.
- Remove the ice pop mold from the freezer.
- Divide the blueberry mixture between the 10 ice pop molds.
- Place the lid on the ice pop mold and insert the ice pop sticks.
- Return to the freezer and freeze solid.
- Serving Size: 1 Ice Pop
- Calories: 183