Make this sweet, fun and patriotic Red White Blue Sangria recipe for your Memorial Day or 4th of July celebration. Need the best summer backyard barbecue cocktail recipe? Made with your favorite summer fruits like fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries, fresh blackberries and sweet Florida watermelon infused with white moscato wine.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1.5 L White Moscato Wine
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- fresh mint (optional)
- Cut the watermelon into chunks or use a small star cookie cutter.
- Rinse the berries and drain well in a colander.
- Wash and slice the strawberries.
- Place all of the fruit into a large pitcher.
- Pour the wine into the pitcher over the fruit.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Add a couple of sprigs of fresh mint into the pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving, overnight is best.
- To serve fill a glass with ice and using a ladle or large spoon scoop the fruit and wine and transfer to the glass of ice.
- Serves 10.
Fruity Sangria recipes are best when the fruit is allowed to infuse with the White Moscato as long as possible before serving. Make it the day before you plan on serving it for the best flavor.
- Serving Size: glass
- Calories: 165
Keywords: Fruity Sangria recipe, Summer cocktail recipe, red white blue cocktails, Memorial Day cocktail, 4th of July Cocktail