- Mini Candy Jars
- wide Ribbon
- Christmas Chipboard
- Chalk Hang Tags with string hanger
- white chalk pencil
- Christmas Basket Filler
- small Plastic Treat Bags & wire twist (ribbon can be
- wide Christmas Washi Tape
- Homemade Red Velvet Fudge
- hot glue gun
- Measure the ribbon by wrapping it around a mini candy jar or mason jar.
- Cut the ribbon the width of the jar plus a 1/4 inch for overlap.
- Place a bead of hot glue along the short edge of the ribbon and attach it to the jar.
- Wrap the ribbon around the jar so the ends overlap. Attach with a bead of hot glue.
- Pick your focal piece of Christmas chipboard and glue it down on top of the ribbon in the center of the jar.
- Attach a complimenting but smaller piece of Christmas chipboard on each side of the focal piece.
- Set aside to allow the glue to set.
- Wrap each piece fudge in a mini treat bag, securing the top with a wire twist or a piece of colorful ribbon.
- Place a small amount of Christmas basket filler in the bottom of the jar.
- Tuck the plastic wrapped fudge into the jar.
- Write the name of your fudge recipe or a holiday greeting on the chalk label with a piece of chalk.
- Tuck the string of the label into the jar and place the lid in place securing the label string inside the jar.
- Wrap the Christmas washi tap around the seam of the lid to secure the lid in place.
- If you’re using a mason jar wrap the washi tap around the edge of the screw on band.