This Red Velvet Fudge Recipe makes a great DIY food gift for your homemade holidays. If you are looking for edible Christmas gifts to make in advance this Red Velvet Fudge is perfect.
- 1 package red velvet sandwich cookies crushed fine
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 1/2 Jet-Puffed Jumbo Red Velvet Cupcake Marshmallows
- 2 blocks Bakers Premium White Chocolate (8 oz) , chopped well
- 1 1/2 cups Bakers Premium White Chocolate Chips
- 1 10 oz bag Red Velvet melting chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 box JELL-O Vanilla instant pudding-3.4 oz size
- 2 tablespoons reserved cookie crumbs
- red melting chocolate
- Mix the crumbs with the butter and remove 2 tablespoons to use as a topping.
- Press crumbs into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan melt the Jet-Puffed Jumbo Red Velvet Cupcake Marshmallows over low heat.
- Add the Bakers Premium White Chocolate, the Bakers Premium White Chocolate Chips, the condensed milk and butter to the pot.
- Stir constantly over medium-low heat until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Add the JELL-O Vanilla instant pudding to the pot and stir until it is completely incorporated with the mixture.
- Pour mixture over the crust. If large air bubbles form use a toothpick to pierce them.
- Sprinkle the reserved cookie crumbs over the top.
- Allow to harden overnight before cutting into about 49 one inch squares.
- Optional: Melt about 1/4 cup of red melting choclate in a plastic sandwich bag. Snip the end off and drizzle the chocolate over the top of the red velvet fudge pieces. Sprinkle the top immediately with sprinkles.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 271