This easy no-bake Raspberry Lemon Curd Ice Box Cake makes a perfect Mother’s Day dessert recipe.
- Sara Lee Pound Cake-family size
- 4 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 cup homemade Lemon Curd, divided
- 1-pint fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Seedless Raspberry sauce or jam
- Fold 3/4 cup of Lemon Curd with 4 cups of Cool Whip, divide in half and set aside.
- Prepare a 9-inch bread pan by lining with parchment or wax paper being sure to leave a couple of inches hanging over the sides of the pan.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the Cool Whip and Lemon Curd mixture from one bowl over the bottom of the pan.
- Slice the pound cake in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom half into the bread pan, cut side up and gently press into the Cool Whip mixture.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup of lemon curd over the top of the pound cake in the pan.
- Arrange fresh raspberries in a single layer over the Lemon Curd layer.
- Spread the remaining cool whip and lemon curd mixture over the top of the raspberries, carefully forcing some along the sides of the pound cake, set aside.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce or raspberry jam over the cut side of the top half of the pound cake.
- Allow raspberry jam to soak into the pound cake for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully place the top half of the pound cake, raspberry jam or sauce side down over the pound cake in the pan applying gentle pressure.
- Spread 3/4 of the Cool Whip and lemon curd mixture from the second bowl over the top of the pound cake. Refrigerate the remaining Cool Whip and lemon curd mixture.
- Cover the bread pan with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen remove the pan from the freezer and carefully lift the cake from the pan by the parchment paper.
- Place the cake on a serving platter. Using a very sharp knife carefully slice through the parchment paper along each side of the cake.
- Discard the pieces of parchment paper.
- Frost the sides of the cake with the reserved 1/4 cup of Cool Whip and Lemon Curd topping.
- Add With a pastry bag and a star tip decorate the top of the cake with a star of Cool Whip and place a raspberry in each star center.
- Arrange a row of fresh raspberries around the edges of the cake.
- Return to freezer.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes about 8 servings depending on how thick you cut the slices.