No-Bake pudding pies are the easiest and tastiest pie recipe that you can make. This No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie recipe is made up of 4 layers of sweet flavors.
- Two 3.4 oz boxes of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 3/4 cups of milk divided
- 21 ounce can raspberry pie filling
- 8-ounce tub cool whip
- 2 extra serving Graham Cracker Crust
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Whisk the pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups of milk until very thick, about 3 minutes.
- Remove one cup cheesecake pudding and place in a small bowl.
- Mix well one cup of the raspberry pie filling into the one cup of cheesecake pudding.
- Spread the raspberry and pudding mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk to the remaining cheesecake pudding.
- Mix well until once again thickened.
- Fold one cup of the cool whip into the cheesecake pudding.
- Spread the cheesecake pudding on top of the first layer of raspberry pie filling in the pie crust.
- Spread the remaining raspberry pie filling (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish if desired) over the top of the cheesecake filling layer.
- Spread the remaining cool whip over the cheesecake pudding layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap or the plastic cover that came with the pie crust.
- Freeze over night.
- Before serving drizzle the chocolate syrup and reserved raspberry pie filling over the top of the pie. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serves 8-10
- Serving Size: 1 Slice