Recipe from Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Chicken Florentine serves 4-6
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Three Cheese Florentine
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1–1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray, butter or margarine. Cook 3 cups pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Saute chicken in one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet until done. Stir in Simmer Sauce; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add spinach and Baking Sauce; mix lightly. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the cheese over the chicken mixture. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted.