Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe that are moist and tender because they are made with the best pumpkin muffin ingredients you can use. Peanut Butter powder adds flavor and a tenderness to this classic fall favorite dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup hot tap water
- 6 tablespoons The Original PB2 Organic Powdered Peanut Butter mixed with 4 1/2 tablespoons of water.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. and line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl measure the unbleached all-purpose flour, sugar, pumpkin spice and baking soda. Whisk together until completely combined.
- In a separate small bowl lightly beat the egg then add the water, oil, evaporated milk. Whisk until combined.
- Next, whisk the pumpkin puree and reconstituted PB2 peanut butter into the other wet ingredients until completely combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix with a large spoon or spatula until just moistened and no streaks of flour can be seen.
- Fill each lined cupcake well 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 16 to 20 minutes for regular-sized muffins or until the center is set. If baking jumbo muffins bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until the center is done.
- Makes 16 regular sized muffins or 9 jumbo muffins.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and cool on a cooling rack for ten minutes. After ten minutes remove the muffins from the muffin pan and transfer to the cooling rack to cool completely.
- Serve or store cooled muffins in an airtight container.
RECIPE NOTES: Baking times will vary based on your personal oven and the size muffin you are baking. Always check for doneness a few minutes before the estimated baking time is up to prevent over baking.
- Category: Pumpkin Recipes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Jumbo Muffin
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 44.5g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 13.1g
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Miffins, Moist Pumpkin Spice Muffins, Fall Muffin recipe