Pumpkin Spice OREO Cookie Balls
- Crush OREO cookies in a food processor until fine
- Add 3/4 of the block of cream cheese to the food processor and pulse until combined well.
- Form truffle balls by scooping filling with a small dough scoop or a teaspoon.
- Place each truffle ball onto a cookies sheet that has been lined with parchment paper. Once all OREO cookie balls have been formed place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- While dough is firming up melt 1 package candy melts with 1 1/2-2 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening.
- Dip each OREO Cookie Ball in the melted candy coating, set on parchment lined cookie sheet and insert a turkey icing decoration in center.
- Allow coating to harden. Once the coating has hardened melt the 1/4 cup of chocolate candy melts in a sandwich bag. Snip a corner and drizzle each cookie ball with chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Serving Size: 2 Truffles
- Calories: 287