Avoid #DairyEnvy this National Coffee Day by makings this Pumpkin Spice Frappe recipe with LACTAID® Milk.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappe Ingredients
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 scoops LACTAID® Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup pumpkin spice coffee concentrate (see recipe)
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons ground pumpkin pie spice plus more for topping
- 1 1/2 cups LACTAID® Milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Concentrate Ingredients
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee grounds
- 1 quart cool water.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappe Directions
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and run the smoothie setting or pulse until ice cubes are crushed.
- Pour each serving into a glass and sprinkle top with ground pumpkin pie spice.
- Makes 4 servings
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Concentrate Directions
- Place the coffee grounds into a 1 quart jar.
- Fill the jar with cool water until all the coffee grounds are saturated and the jar is full. Cover and Cold brew by leaving the jar on the counter over night, 12-24 hours.
- Strain the coffee grounds in a fine mesh strainer lined with a coffee filter.
- Wash the jar and pour the pumpkin spice coffee concentrate back into the jar.
- Top off the jar with more water.
- Store coffee concentrate in the refrigerator until ready to use.