Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle in a Jar | Ball Canning Jar Giveaway #HolidayRecipes
Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Trifle was the hit of Thanksgiving dinner dessert
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 38 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 8 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Holiday Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box Pumpkin Spice cake mix + ingredients to make
- 2 boxes pumpkin spice instant pudding mix + ingredients to make
- 1 small container cool whip
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- pecan halves (optional)
- Prepare the cake mix and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan following the directions on the box.
- Cool cake completely. Cut off the edge pieces and cut cake into 1 inch squares.
- Prepare pudding following directions on the box. Fold the dried cranberries into the pudding.
- Prepare each individual trifle by layering the cake pieces, pudding and whipped cream.
- Top off each pumpkin spice cranberry trifle with whipped cream, a few dried cranberries and a pecan half.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon if desired.
This recipe will make from 8-12 desserts in a jar depending on the size of jar used.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 625