Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is so easy to make. Makes this DIY Pumkin SPice Creamer and you can adjust the spices and pumpkin flavoring to your own liking.
- 2 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Place all the ingredient into a sauce pan.
- Heat on medium, stirring constantly until the half and half is steaming hot, about 5 minutes.
- Do not boil or the half and half may scald.
- Pour through a fine strainer to remove any lumps of spices that may not have dissolved.
- Pour into a container and allow to come to cool before refrigerating.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
- Calories: 31