Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
A thick and cream Pumpkin Smoothie made with fresh pumpkin puree, banana, ground pumpkin spice and yogurt. A perfect way to start your day with the flavor of fall.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk or non dairy product
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1–3 tablespoon organic honey or sweetener of choice, adjust to your tastes
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Makes 2 serving.
- Leftover smoothies can be refrigerated and served the next day.
- Category: Smoothie recipe
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 36.7g
- Carbohydrates: 42.3g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 13.9g
Keywords: Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe, Pumpkin Recipes, Pumpkin Spice Recipes, Pumpkin Breakfast Recipe