Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins are perfect when you want a sweet little snack during the day. Or you could start the morning off with a pumpkin muffin and your cup of coffee.
Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins are moist and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. and line a cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer measure the first 4 ingredients (dry ingredients) and mix on low to combine.
- Add the dried cranberries to the dry ingredients and toss well to coat with the flour mixture.
- In a separate small bowl lightly beat the egg and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just moistened, about 1 minute.
- Fill each cupcake well 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Serving Size: 1 Large Muffin
- Calories: 195
Keywords: Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins recipe, pumpkin muffin recipe, cranberry pumpkin muffins