I recently shared a recipe for Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork. Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork is delicious on it’s own. You can serve it like any pork recipe with whatever side dish you like or you could make these cheesy Pulled Pork Nachos.
- 2–3 cups Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork
- 1 cup Cuban Pulled Pork sauce
- nacho chips
- 1 cup Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- sour cream
- Salsa Verde
- chives or green onions
- favorite nacho topping
- Prepare the Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork recipe as directed.
- Prepare the Cuban Pulled Pork Sauce as directed.
- Mix 2-3 cups of the Crock Pot Cuban Pulled Pork with 1 cup of sauce.
- Turn the broiler on and slightly brown the Cuban Pulled Pork mixed with the Cuban Pulled Pork sauce for about 15 minutes tossing occasionally.
- In a shallow pan spread a layer of nacho chips.
- Pile the cuban pulled pork on top of the nacho chips.
- Scatter the black beans over the Cuban Pulled Pork.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the top.
- Return to oven and broil for about 5 minutes until the cheese is just melted.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle some chopped chives or green onions over the top.
- Serve with a side of Salsa Verde or your favorite salsa.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the tray
- Calories: 500