How to Roast a Small Turkey Breast for your holiday meal.
- 1 three pound Turkey Breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- aluminum foil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse turkey breast with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the turkey breast, skin side up in a roasting pan.
- Rub skin with butter. Salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover the entire roasting pan, slightly tenting the aluminum foil over the turkey breast.
- Bake the turkey breast 1 1/2 hours in a350 degree preheated oven.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional 20-30 minutes to brown.
- Remove turkey breast from the oven.
- Allow turkey to rest at least 10 minutes before carving.
Always cook poultry thoroughly. If in doubt use a meat thermometer. Poultry should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Category: Holiday Turkey
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American