Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is a decadent homemade dessert recipe you will love. Thick, rich and creamy New York Style cheesecake recipe.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 32 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Prepare Spring form pan before starting recipe
- Grease and line a 9 inch springform pan with butter and parchment paper.
- Cover the outside of the springform pan with heavy duty aluminum foil folding it around the top edges of the pan.
- Prepare the graham cracker crust by mixing the sugar, melted butter and 1 tablespoon Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the spring foam pan. Smoothing to top with the back of a spoon.
Mix the cheesecake filling.
- Beat the sugar into the softened cream cheese. Beat 2 minutes scraping the bowl after 1 minute.
- Beat in the sour cream, heavy cream and 2 tablespoons Nielsen-Massey vanilla paste.
- Add the eggs and yolk one at a time. Beating well in between each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Pour filling into the springform pan that has been placed in a baking or roasting pan.
- Pour boiling water into the bottom of the roasting pan up to the middle of the springform pan.
- Carefully place pan in a 325 degree pre heated oven.
- Bake for 80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serving Size: One Slice
Keywords: Vanilla Cheesecake recipe, New York Cheesecake Recipe, Homemade cheesecake recipe