Easy Crock Pot Meatballs appetizer for the holidays.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Meatball Sauce Ingredients
- 1 jar Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1-32 ounce jar grape jelly
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
- Turn the Crockpot on low and add all the Meatball Sauce ingredients. Allow to warm while mixing the meatball ingredients.
- In a bowl mix well the first six ingredients in a bowl. Form about 30 small meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in a skillet.
- Remove meatballs from the skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Add drained meatballs to the Crock Pot and stir covering all meatballs with the sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce heat and cook for another hour on low. Cook time will depend on the thickness of the meatballs.
- Check the center of a meatball for done-ness. Center should be cooked through. The center should not show any pink. Temperature and Crock Pot size should be taken into consideration. If Meatballs are stick pink in center continue to cook
Can also be made with a bag of frozen meatballs if you are strapped for time.
- Serving Size: 4-5 Meatballs