Plastic Dough Rising Bucket - Storage Container with Lid
- 3.5 Quart capacity. Certified food safe by NSF. Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. This is the perfect container for your rising bread dough.
- Comes with a tight-fitting lid, which expands its uses to great refrigerator/freezer storage for just about anything!
- Once you have this container in your kitchen, it will quickly become a necessity and you'll find many more uses for it--such as a great container for brining chicken or shrimp because there will be no leaks or spills like with a plastic bag or a bowl.
- Alton Brown recommends that you allow your dough to rise in a container with straight sides so that you'll be able to tell when it has almost doubled in volume. This is nearly impossible to do in a large mixing bowl with its narrow bottom and sides that slope outward to the wide rim at the top of the bowl.
- Certified food safe by NSF. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
There are no reviews yet.