This Pistachio Cranberry Bark recipe made with vanilla almond bark or white chocolate makes a perfect Homemade Food Gift.
- 20 ounce package Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 cup roasted pistachio nuts, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 1/4 tablespoon solid vegetable shortening
- Prepare a baking sheet by putting a piece of parchment or wax paper on the bottom.
- In a bowl melt the vanilla almond bark with the vegetable shortening in the microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring each time until the bark is mostly melted with some small lumps visible. Continue to stir until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts and 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Spread the mixture on the backing sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining pistachio nuts and dried cranberries over the top, lightly pressing down on them.
- Allow to harden about an hour.
- Cut or break bark apart.
- Package in cellphone bags or gift jars.
Celebrate the holidays with a gift from the kitchen.
- Serving Size: 2 Pieces
- Calories: 590