Pineapple Sage Mojito recipe made with fresh mint and pineapple sage from the garden.
- 3 lime wedges
- 5 mint leaves
- 5 Pineapple Sage leaves
- 1/3 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fine sugar
- 2 oz Bacardi white rum
- chilled club soda
- Place the lime wedges, mint leaves, pineapple sage leaves, pineapple chunks and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Using a cocktail muddler smash the ingredients until the lime wedges have released their juice and essences, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes then add the Bacardi white rum to the cocktail shaker.
- Screw the cocktail shaker lid on over the strainer.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Fill a tall Collins glass full of ice.
- Pour the shaken Pineapple Sage Mojito into the glass filling it halfway. Top the cocktail glass off with chilled club soda.
- Garnish each cocktail glass with mint leaves, pineapple sage leaves and a slice or wedge of lime.
- Makes 2 servings.
- Serving Size: 1 Glass
- Calories: 135
Keywords: herbal cocktail, Mojito recipe, Pineapple Sage recipe