- 4 cups chopped Roma tomatoes (cored, seeded and drained in a colander)
- 3 1/2 cups of chopped fresh pineapple (1 large pineapple)
- 2 cups chopped mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (1 large pepper)
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, finely minced (2 medium jalapeno peppers)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup bottled lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a 5 or 6-quart pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Fill jars leaving a 1/2 inch headspace and process in a hot water bath for 20 minutes.
Cooking time does not include the 20-minute processing time in the hot water bath canner.
The recipe source for this recipe is the Better Homes & Garden Special Interests Magazine CANNING September 2015
- Category: Canning Recipes
- Method: Hot Water Bath
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 8
Keywords: Mango Salsa recipe, Fruit Salsa recipe, Canning Fruit Salsa Hot Water Bath