Top your favorite Mexican food with this homemade Pico de Galo recipe for a taste of authentic Mexican food. Check out my other Mexican food recipes!
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, membrane and seeds removed then diced finely
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 a bunch cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- juice of 2 limes
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl or mason jar and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Category: Mexican Recipes
- Method: Chopped
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup
- Calories: 26
Keywords: Homemade Pico de Galo, Fresh Salsa recipe, Homemade Salsa, How To Make Salsa