Easy homemade Pepperoni Pizza Bombs made with real pizza dough make great appetizers for any party or game day.
- 2 envelopes pizza dough mix or a double batch of mypersonal pizza dough recipe
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion sauce
- 1 – 3.5 package pepperoni slices
- 3/4 pound whole milk mozzarella cheese diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch baking pan by layer it with parchment paper and greasing it with the olive oil.
- Prepare the pizza dough following the instructions on the package.
- Place dough in a warm spot like the microwave for 10 minutes to rise.
- Mix garlic with melted butter and set aside.
- For each Pizza Bomb pinch off a golf ball size of dough, roll into a ball then flatten into a circle.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Ragu Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion sauce in the center of the circle.
- Place some mozzarella cheese on top of sauce.
- Add 3 slices of pepperoni and top with a few more pieces of mozzarella sauce.
- Bring edges together and pinch to seal.
- Place into the baking pan and using a pastry brush brush the ball with the melted butter and garlic.
- Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients, making 12 Pizza Bombs.
- Set aside to rise for 5 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with the remaining butter and garlic.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a side dish of Ragu sauce.
- Makes 12 servings
- Category: Pizza Bombs, Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2 Pizza Bombs
- Calories: 349