If you still have some crème fraiche left, to one cup of crème fraiche add a tablespoon of sugar and beat on high with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add a spoonful of this whipped topping to each serving of pie.
- 1 Keebler Shortbread Ready Crust or a graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces, softened cream cheese
- 1 cup, sifted powder sugar
- 1 ½ cups homemade crème Fraiche
- ¾ cup orange curd
- ½ teaspoon homemade vanilla extract
- zest from one orange
- Using a stand mixer beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add sifted powdered sugar to the bowl and beat on low until smooth.
- Add crème fraiche, orange curd, and vanilla to bowl. Mix on medium until incorporated completely.
- Turn mixer on high and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Remove bowl from mixer base if using a stand mixer and fold in orange zest.
- Spread into the pie crust and smooth top.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Over night is really best.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 443
- Carbohydrates: 43.5g
Keywords: Creme Fraiche Pie Recipe, Creme Fraiche Recipes, No-Bake Orange Curd Pie, Refreshing Pie Recipes