This Onion Cheddar Cheese Focaccia recipe is adapted from the Onion Cheddar Cheese Ciabatta Appetizer recipe from Isabel at FamilyFoodie.com
Prepare the Sourdough Focaccia Recipe
Onion Cheddar Cheese Spread Ingredients
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 1/2 cups of of Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 3 cups of sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 batch of Sourdough Focaccia
- smoked paprika
- Chop the onion very fine.
- Mix the onion, Hellman’s Mayonnaise and the Cheddar Cheese in a bowl.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the prepared focaccia dough
- Sprinkle the paprika over the top of the onion and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Serving Size: 2 slices