The October Weekly Menu Plan starts this week with a homemade Smoked Gouda Alfredo sauce that is so easy to make anyone can do it!
And a relatively new crock pot chicken stew recipe that is thick and chunky enough it to please meat and potato lovers everywhere!
Are you enjoying the first week of fall? Here in Florida it is still hot! I can't wait for it to cool off.
My favorite thing about fall is the food and drink. Pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon are two of my favorite flavors.
The smoky flavors of bacon and the smoked Gouda cheese make a rich and creamy meal pasta dish.
This Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Stew is fill with chunky pieces of chicken and vegetables with a savory Parmesan flavored broth. Perfect for this time of year!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Fall Favorite Recipes
Are you excited Fall is here? Is it because the weather is cooling off or because you are a pumpkin spice fan?
It has been so hot here this summer I don't know which I am happier about.
Pumpkin Puree Tip
I've heard there is a canned pumpkin puree shortage this year. Not surprising considering the current state of things.
It is very easy to make your own pumpkin puree at home. Pick up a couple of pumpkin pie pumpkins from the pumpkin patch or grocery store. The should be labeled a pie pumpkins.
They are those cute little pumpkins about the size of a basket ball.
Once you have your pie pumpkin home you can make your own pure pumpkin puree in the Instant Pot or Crock Pot. (links below)
One 3 to 4 pound pumpkin pie pumpkin will yield about 3 cups of homemade pumpkin puree.
Fall Featured Recipes
- How To Clean & Roast Pumpkin Seeds: Check my tips for getting those pumpkin seeds cleaned so you can make some salty roasted pumpkin seeds this fall.
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge: This fudge is perfect for Halloween or Christmas.
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte: Warm up with a mug of pumpkin latte.
Weekly Meal Plan Recipes
- Monday - Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry from 3 Boys And A Dog. Serve with egg rolls.
- Tuesday - Serve my Crock Pot Vegetable Pasta Soup with a simple grilled cheese sandwich for a perfect fall soup and sandwich night.
- Wednesday - My Smoked Gouda Alfredo is so yummy you won’t believe how fast and easy it is to prepare. Add a side of steamed broccoli for a meal that will remind you of your favorite italian place without the price tag.
- Thursday - Garden Harvest Moussaka from Sumptuous Spoonfuls. Serve with a side salad.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday - Chile Con Queso Pasta Bake from Delicious on a Dime. Serve with a side of homemade applesauce.
Previous October Meal Plans
October Menu Plan Printable
Enjoy this month menu plan!
Download and print this weeks meal plan printables.