Wow the month is flying by! Here is the October Weekly Meal Plan 4 with your free printables.
What are you cooking the most this month? Do you like to serve soup, stews and casseroles during the colder months of the year?
Not only do these types of recipes warm you up they are also comfort food.
I think we could all do with a little extra comfort food these days. Why don't you make a warm batch of Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte to enjoy on a cold evening.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Featured Menu Plan Recipes
Crock Pot Casseroles are very easy meals to make.
There are so many variations of these simple but delicious meals that can be cooked in a slow cooker like this Frito Taco Casserole. This recipe is perfect for taco Tuesday!
October Bonus Recipes
How to Clean & Roast Pumpkin Seeds: Have a fun time with the kids and roast those pumpkin seeds.
If you have been avoiding roasting your Halloween pumpkin seeds because the seeds are hard to clean I have a trick that makes cleaning those fresh pumpkin seeds very easy.
Get a copy of the new Indulgent Pumpkin Recipes eBook.
If you love pumpkin recipes check out the new eBook I have co authored with some of the most amazing bloggers out there!
Head over here for a description of the delicious pumpkin recipes you will find in the eBook.
Weekly Meal Plan Recipes
- Monday - Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp from Bunny’s Warm Oven. Serve with steamed california blend and garlic bread.
- Tuesday - Serve my Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches and Italian Garden Pasta Salad for an easy weeknight dinner. It makes a perfect meal for those nights when everyone is on the run at different times.
- Wednesday - Serve my Crock Pot Ham Cabbage Potato Soup with a dinner roll for a warm, satisfying meal.
- Thursday - Your family will love my Crock Pot Cheesy Frito Taco Casserole. Serve it with your favorite taco toppings.
- Friday - Crock Pot Orange Chicken with Sweet Potatoes Serve with steamed green beans.
- Saturday - Pair my Crock Pot Pumpkin Black Bean Chili with these Vintage Pumpkin Muffins for a spicy and sweet treat.
- Sunday - Plan to Eat Out
Previous October Meal Plans
October Meal Plan Printable
Download and print this weeks meal plan printables