October Weekly Meal Plan 2 is packed full of delicious family style recipes. Come check out this weeks menu plan and more!
Here we are in the second week of October already. Time seems to be flying by these days. Before you know it Halloween will be here. I'm afraid Halloween is going to be very different this year.
Meal planning isn't always about getting dinner on the table. You can use your meal planning skills to help celebrate the holidays also.
If you are planning a Halloween party this year you will need a few Halloween treats.
Crock Pot Cube Steak with homemade gravy is an easy way to make melt in your mouth cubed steak for dinner. And my homemade gravy recipe is so easy to make!
If you enjoy pulled pork sandwiches you will love my easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork recipe. This recipe is one of my most pinned recipes on Pinterest.
Make my sweet homemade Coleslaw to serve as a side dish. It is a KFC copycat recipe you don't want to miss!
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Weekly Meal Plan Recipes
Monday - Instant Pot Butter Chicken from Two Sleevers. Serve with jasmine rice and naan.
- Tuesday - My Crock Pot Cube Steak with Gravy is an easy comfort food dinner. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Wednesday - Plan to Eat Out
- Thursday - Vegetarian Pizza with Pineapple from The Gardening Cook. Serve with carrot and celery sticks with ranch.
- Friday - Serve my Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup with fritos and shredded cheese.
- Saturday - Homemade Cheesy Tuna Casserole from The Toasty Kitchen
- Sunday - Serve my Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Homemade Cole Slaw with sweet potato fries for a barbecue feast.
Crock Pot Soup Recipes
If you love crock pot soup recipes when it is chilly outside I have shared many easy soup recipes.
Check out a few of the latest slow cooked family friendly soup recipes below.
Or head over to my crock pot soup recipes page for all of the soup recipes you heart desires.
Are you following me on Pinterest yet? If not you are missing out. I am sharing some of the best recipes on the internet over there!
Previous October Meal Plans
Check out some of the previous October meal plans below.
October Meal Plan Printables
Download and print this weeks meal plan printable.