October Meal Plan Week 3
October Meal Plan Week 3 has my all time favorite crock pot soup recipe on the menu.
Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup Recipe
My Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup recipe is one of the most popular crock pot soup recipe on my website.
It is packed full of all of your favorite loaded potato flavors. Tender Idaho baking potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese and creamy sour cream.
Disclosure: Product links are affiliate links. Flour On My Face is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Got leftover soup? freeze it in individual servings for lunch or dinner later in the week. I always save a container or two of my crock pot soup recipes for another day.
- I use these 16 oz plastic containers for individual servings.
- And these 32 oz containers for larger servings.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Baked Spaghetti with Meatballs
When my kids were small the only way I could get them to eat spaghetti was to top it with mozzarella cheese and bake it.
After awhile I got tired of making it so to change things up a bit I would make homemade meatballs instead of making a meat sauce. Baked Spaghetti with Meatballs went over great.
The kids loved eating the giant (to them) meatballs with their cheesy spaghetti.
October Meal Plan Week 3 Menu
- Monday- Chicken Pot Pie Puffs from It Is a Keeper. Serve with a side salad
- Tuesday- My Baked Spaghetti with Meatballs is a wonderful, hearty meal after a long day. Serve with steamed broccoli and garlic bread.
- Wednesday- Sweet & Spicy Shrimp from Brittany’s Pantry. Serve with steamed green beans.
- Thursday- Chipotle Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas from A Simple Pantry. Serve with steamed corn and mexican rice.
- Friday- A hot, delicious soup like my Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup is perfect on a crisp autumn evening. Serve with apple slices and Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Big Oven.
- Saturday- Slow Cooker Korean Beef Bowls Serve with rice and this Asian Salad from It Is a Keeper
- Sunday- Plan to Eat Out
October Meal Plan Week 3 Printable
Print and download the October Meal Plan Week 3 Menu and shopping list.
More Meal Planning Printables
Wondering where the blank monthly meal plan and shopping list printables are? You can find them all on the new Meal Planning Printables page.