October Meal Plan Week 2
Do you have a favorite childhood recipe your mom made? This weeks October Meal Plan Week 2 menu has one of mine.
Italian Swiss Steak was a special treat when I was a child. My mother was a single mother trying to raise 5 kids. To say the least money was tight. She knew how to stretch a dollar and meal planning was a way of life even back then.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Crock Pot Swiss Steak Recipe
My Crock Pot Swiss Steak recipe is an amazing Italian beef and pasta recipe that is one of those easy dump and go crock pot meals that tastes amazing.
Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches
Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches are great for a busy week night or for the weekend while the guys are watching the game.
Bonus Pumpkin Recipes
I love it when October finally rolls around and I can enjoy some of my favorite pumpkin recipes. Homemade Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Frosting are a perfect fall snack or Halloween party treat.
Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies
The kids will love these mini Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies.
October Meal Plan Week 2 Printable Preview
October Meal Plan Week 2 menu
- Monday– Monterey Chicken from Daily DIY Life. Serve with these Glazed Carrots with Rosemary from I Love My Disorganized Life and a baked potato..
- Tuesday– Crock Pot Italian Swiss Steak Serve with steamed corn.
- Wednesday- My Crock Pot Hot Cheesy Chicken Sandwiches are a yummy comfort food and sure to please everyone. Serve with sweet potato fries.
- Thursday– This Tuna Noodle Casserole from Kleinworth & Co. makes a complete meal for busy school night.
- Friday– I am so excited for the fall flavors in this Apple, Squash and Pork Skillet from Caroline’s Cooking. Serve with some hearty dinner rolls.
- Saturday– Plan to Eat Out
- Sunday– Easy Beef Stroganoff Soup from The Rising Spoon. Serve with this Fresh Apple and Pear Salad from Feeding Big.
October Meal Plan Week 2 Printable
You can download and print the October Meal Plan Week 2 printable here.
HAVE YOU JOINED THE MEAL PLANNING GROUP ON FACEBOOK?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners. Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.