- Sift all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, making sure each egg is incorporated completely before adding the next egg.
- Add vanilla and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Alternately add about 1/3 of the dry ingredients and a 1/3 of the buttermilk and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees
- Add the 1 cup of Nutella and mix until completely incorporated.
- Line muffin pans with papers and using an ice cream scoop fill each liner about 3/4 full.
- Using a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon scoop a bit of Nutella and place on top, in the center of the batter of each muffin. Use a tooth pick to lightly marble the Nutella and the muffin batter.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes, adjusting the time for your particular oven. Muffins should spring back when done.
- Cool of a cooling rack.
- Makes about 26 muffins
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin