Nutella Brownies with a cream cheese filling that makes decadent fudgy Nutella Brownies. The fudgiest brownies you will ever make!
The Nutella cream cheese filling makes these brownies moist and fudgy in the center. The top of the brownies have a Nutella cheesecake like swirl.
These Nutella Brownies are amazing and I dare you to try to only eat one!
Nutella Brownie Filling
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella plus 1/4 cup of Nutella for the topping
Nutella Brownie Batter Ingredients
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Line a 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
Prepare the brownie filling
- Beat the softened cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar, all purpose flour, and egg until smooth. Scrape the mixing bowl once, add 1/2 cup of Nutella and beat until creamy and combined comepletely. Set aside while making the Nutella brownie batter.
Make the Nutella brownie batter
- Sift the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder into a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In a seperate small bowl cream the granulated sugar, 4 tablespoons of softened butter together. Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the bowl beating one egg in at a time.
- Fold the flour mixture into the bowl ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula until combined.
- Spread 3/4 of the Nutella brownie batter into the bottom of the 8 x 8 baking pan with a small metal spatula. Spread the thick brownie batter into all 4 corners of the baking pan.
- Next spread the filling batter over the brownie batter in the baking pan leaving a one inch border of brownie batter uncovered around the edges of the pan.
- Randomly dollop the remaining brownie batter and the remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella over the top of the pan. Use the tip of a knife to swirl the brownie batter and Nutella into the filling layer.
- Bake the Nutella brownies in a preheated oven for 40 minutes for gooey fudgy Nutella brownies. For cake likeNutella brownies bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into 12 brownies.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 31.8g
- Carbohydrates: 41.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 4.7g
Keywords: Nutella Brownies, Nutella Cheesecake Swirl Brownies, Fudgy Nutella Brownies, Fudgiest Brownies