Dinner time shouldn't be torture! Planning your weekly meals out ahead of time is the best way to get a handle on feeding the family.
Now that the busy holiday season is here it is even more important to have easy and dinners on hand the family will love.
This Weeks Featured Recipes
Sloppy Joes are always a hit with the kids or a hungry man. They are great for dinner any night of the week or on the weekend when the game is on.
You can set your crock pot on the counter and have ready made self serve crock pot hot sandwiches at the ready.
This creamy Vegetable Medley recipe is one of my favorite vegetable side dish recipes during the holidays. An easy homemade white cream sauce is poured over hot vegetables.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Need More Thanksgiving Recipes?
- Instant Pot Vegetable Recipes: Lots of side dish recipes perfect your holiday meal.
- 25 Thanksgiving Day Dessert Recipes: Check out some amazing dessert recipes perfect for the holidays.
- 25 Thanksgiving Day Side Dish Recipes: You can never have enough side dish recipes!
- Instant Pot Eggnog Cheese Cake: A delicious Instant Pot cheesecake recipe for this time of year.
- Recipes That Use Leftover Ham: Use up that leftover ham for a new meal.
November Weekly Menu Plan 5
- Monday - This Chicken and Sausage Gumbo from 3 Boys and a Dog makes a lot! Cut the recipe in half if that works better for your family. Serve it with my Jalapeno Cheddar Skillet Cornbread
- Tuesday - My Crock Pot Sloppy Joes are an easy weeknight meal that your family will really enjoy. Serve with tater tots and fresh apple slices.
- Wednesday - Plan to Eat Out
- Thursday - Ham and Cheese Tortellini from Wondermom Wannabe. Serve with my Sauteed Asparagus and Tomatoes
- Friday - Serve my Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup with garlic bread for an easy, satisfying meal.
- Saturday - Tuna Noodle Casserole from Kleinworth & Co. Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
- Sunday - Serve my Crock Pot Rosemary Chicken with my Vegetable Medley with a Homemade Cream Sauce
More November Meal Plans
Leave a comment if you have a question about this or any other recipes I have shared. Tried one of my recipes? Leave a star rating on the recipe. Leaving a rating really helps me out. Thanks! Come hang out with me on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram.
This weeks printables
Download and print this weeks menu plan and shopping list.