The November Weekly Menu Plan for the first week of the new month is here.
I have an amazing number of homemade soup recipes that are perfect this time of year.
This Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Mushroom Soup is packed full of flavor and can easily be adapted to cook in a slow cooker.
Fresh greens are easy and fast to cook in a pressure cooker. With the holidays fast approaching my Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes is the perfect side dish.
Just want my weekly meals plans? Join the Meal Planning Newsletter for each weeks menu plan.
More Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot Recipes are perfect for menu planning. They are easy to make and a fast way to get dinner on the table.
Meal Planning Facebook Group
Hang out with like minded meal planners in the private Facebook Group.
Weekly Menu Plan Recipes
- Monday - Serve this Herbed Salmon with Dijon Mustard from The Gardening Cook with my Instant Pot Green Beans and Potatoes. You can check out my homemade Dijon Mustard recipe here.
- Tuesday - For a budget-friendly, easy weeknight dinner, serve my Crock Pot Stuffed Bell Peppers with white rice and steamed corn.
- Wednesday - Fall Pizza with Sausage and Squash from Caroline’s Cooking. Serve with applesauce.
- Thursday - Serve my Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Mushroom Soup and Irish Soda Bread for a hearty soup night.
- Friday - Plan to Eat Out
- Saturday - Do you like to eat out? Save your budget and make my Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Blue and this Vegan Fall Harvest Salad from Happy Kitchen for a restaurant quality meal.
- Sunday - Mexican Enchilada Noodle Bake from Everyday Southwest. Serve with this Zesty Cilantro Salad from Healthy Christian Home
Previous November Menu Plans
November Weekly Menu Plan Printables
Download and print the November Weekly Menu Plan 1 Printables.