November Meal Plan Week 3
November Meal Plan Week 3 is here and have I got some goodies for you.
Holiday Meal Planning
Holiday meal planning is not all about what side dishes you are serving with your Thanksgiving day turkey. It is also about making sure your home is running smoothly as you prepare for the busy upcoming holiday season.
How can you make sure you don’t run yourself ragged and get totally stressed out? Plan all your meals ahead of time with a weekly meal plan.
The busy holiday season is probably one of the times during the year you find yourself reaching for the take out menu more often.
During the holiday season you will be spending more money on preparing the holiday meals and gift buying. Now is not the time to over spend on take out.
If you love easy & amazing recipes join the Flour On My Face Newsletter and get each of my new recipes delivered right to your inbox.
Featured Recipes of the week
The weather outside is frightful and you need a big steaming hot bowl of Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup to warm you up.
Crock Pot Salisbury Steak is a comfort food
Have You Joined The MEAL PLANNING GROUP On Facebook?
Come hang out with me and some other happy meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips in the Meal Planning Facebook group.
November Meal Plan Week 3 Menu
- Monday– Monday- Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli from Kleinworth and Co. Serve with these Simple Asian Noodles from Natural Chow.
- Tuesday– 20 Minute Skillet Blackened Shrimp Fajitas from The Recipe Critic. Serve with black beans.
- Wednesday– Delish and Easy Chicken Enchiladas from Kingdom First Homeschool. Serve with this Skillet Corn from The Mom Maven.
- Thursday– Satay Chicken Stir-Fry from Merry About Town. To add another vegetable and make this a very healthy meal, serve with cauliflower rice.
- Friday– My Crock-Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is so easy to throw together in the morning for a warm, filling meal in the evening. Add this easy Italian salad from Crystal and Comp and some homemade Italian bread for a perfect pairing.
- Saturday-Plan To Eat Out
- Sunday– My Crock Pot Cube Steak is the perfect comfort food for Sunday dinner. Serve with mashed potatoes and sauteed asparagus.
Menu Planning Binder
Do you menu plan with a binder? I have a binder packed full of my favorite recipes. My free meal planning printables are perfect for people who love to use a binder for meal planning.
November Weekly Meal Plans
Below you will find the previous November weekly meal plans
November Meal Plan Week 3 (your here)
November Meal Plan Week 4 (coming next week)
Meal Plan Week 3 Printable Preview
Want to write your own weekly meal plan? You can find all the beautiful custom-made blank weekly meal planner printables and grocery list printables on the Meal Plan Printables page. Pick and choose from 12 sets of menu planning printables-one for each month of the year.
November Meal Plan Week 3 Printable Menu and Shopping List
Download and print this weeks meal plan printable.