No-Churn Red Velvet Cookie Ice Cream is easy to make with just a few ingredients and a mixer.
- 10 oz package OREO Red Velvet Cookies, divided
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 drops AmeriColor Maroon food coloring paste
- Crush 12 Red Velvet sandwich cookies in a ziplock bag, set aside.
- Beat whipping cream, vanilla and food coloring until stiff peaks form.
- Beat in the condensed milk until combined well.
- Make adjustments to the food coloring at this point if desired.
- Fold the crushed cookies in.
- Transfer to a 9 inch bread pan or a plastic bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- If using a bread pan cover pan with plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- Freeze over night or until solid.
- Crush the four remaining cookies before serving.
- Top each serving of no churn ice cream with a tablespoon of crushed cookies.
- Makes eight 1/2 cup servings.
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: No Churn
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 861