No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is best made with fresh from Florida strawberries during the Florida winter strawberry season.
No bake strawberry pies are perfect for a special occasion like Valentine’s Day or just because you love fresh strawberries.
This no bake pie recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 1/2–3/4 cups diced Florida strawberries
- zest from 1 lime
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (I used my homemade vanilla extract)
- fresh strawberries for garnish
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar, zest and lime juice until smooth and creamy.
- Add condensed milk and beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove one cup of cream cheese mixture and spread into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Fold 1 cup of Cool Whip into the remaining cream cheese filling until the Cool Whip is completely combined with the filling.
- Fold the diced strawberries in.
- Spread the filling over the first layer of cream cheese filling in the pie crust.
- Spread the remaining 2 1/2 cups of Cool Whip over the strawberry cheesecake filling, mounding slightly in the center.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Before serving garnish the pie top with more fresh Florida strawberries.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Category: No Bake Desserts
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 271
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: .8g