- 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2– 8 oz containers extra creamy cool whip, thawed
- 1 deep crust graham cracker crust
- Pecan halves (optional)
- Place the marshmallows, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into a sauce pan.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly until marshmallows have melted completely.
- Pour into a bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Once the filling is cool beat with a hand held mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1 cup of extra creamy cool whip topping into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spread the marshmallow pumpkin pie filling into the pie crust.
- Mound the remaining cool whip over the top of the pumpkin pie filling.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish top of pie with pecan halves if desired.
- Category: Fall Dessert recipe