No-Bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cranberry Cookies are so good! They are easy to make and no oven is required! This no bake cookie recipe is perfect for a Christmas Cookie Exchange.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1 stick unsalted butter (half a cup)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- vanilla chips or candy melts (optional)
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan on low heat.
- Add the sugar, salt and half the milk to the pan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the peanut butter, mixing until combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and half the oats. Mix well until combined.
- Mix in the remaining oats and milk.
- Stir the cranberries in until evenly distributed through out the cookie dough.
- Using a teaspoon or a small cookie dough scoop drop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Slightly flatten each cookie with the back of the spoon or dough scoop.
- Allow cookies to sit undisturbed for a few hours or refrigerate to harden faster.
- Once hardened melt the vanilla chips or candy melts in a sandwich baggie.
- Snip a small hole in the corner and drizzle the melted candy over the cookies.
- Allow to harden before storing in a single layer with parchment paper in between the layers in an airtight container.
- Category: No Bake Cookie, Cookie Exchange recipe,
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American