No-Bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookies
These easy no-bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Cookies are perfect for a Christmas Cookie Exchange or any time you need a sweet treat.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1 stick unsalted butter (half a cup)
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- chocolate chips or candy melts to drizzle(optional)
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the butter in a large sauce pan on low heat.
- Add the sugar, salt and half the milk to the pan and bring to a rolling boil.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Toss the cinnamon with the oats and set aside.
- Remove pan from the heat and add half the oats, the peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix until combined well then add the remaining oats and milk. Mix until combined.
- Using a teaspoon or a cookie dough scoop and drop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Slightly flatten each cookie with the back of the spoon or dough scoop.
- Allow cookies to sit undisturbed for a few hours or refrigerate to harden faster.
- If desired melt chocolate chips or candy melts in a zip lock bag, snip a small hole in a corner and drizzle over the set cookies. Allow the drizzled chocolate to harden before storing in an airtight container.
- Makes about 4 dozen depending on the size made.
- Category: Christmas Cookies
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 136
Keywords: No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, Christmas Cookie Exchange recipes, old fashioned peanut butter cookies