Holiday Candy ideas using Nestle candy
- 1 bag Nestle Butterfinger Jingles
- 1 23 oz bag Nestles Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ¼ – ½ cup Nestle Holiday Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Christmas Colored Sprinkles
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Unwrap all the Nestle Butterfinger Jingles and roughly chop, set aside.
- Remove ¼ cup of morsels from the bag and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl slowly melt the rest of the bag of morsels at 20 second intervals stirring each time the microwave stops. In my microwave this took 1 minute 20 seconds. Once most of the morsels are melted stir the chocolate until the remaining morsels are melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- DO NOT over heat the chocolate. If the chocolate has been over cooked there is no going back. It is ruined and there is nothing you can do once the chocolate has seized. Heat the chocolate slowly and check it often stirring it. There will still be some un-melted morsels at the end but stirring them into the rest of the melted chocolate will melt them.
- Immediately spread the melted chocolate on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Immediately drop the chopped up pieces of Nestles Butterfinger Jingles over the top of the melted chocolate.
- Next sprinkle the top with the Nestle Holiday morsels. Then scatter some holiday colored sprinkles on top.
- Put the reserved chocolate morsels in a Wilton decorator bag or a plastic bag and melt in the microwave 20 to 30 seconds. Cut the tip and drizzle the melted choclate over the top.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator or freezer for about 20 minutes. Chill until the chocolate is set. Cut or break the Holiday bark apart. Store in an air tight container. Keep cool or the chocolate will melt.