Make this Movie Night Gift In A Basket for a secret Santa swap or for a fun Gift In a Jar ideas.
- Large Christmas Box or Basket
- Shredded Basket Paper
- Ball Large Bail-wire Jar
- Ball Mini Storage Jars
- Large Jar Popcorn Kernels
- Mini plastic scoop
- 3 flavors of Popcorn Seasoning
- Jelly Belly Butter Popcorn Jelly Beans
- 3 Boxes of favorite Movie type Candies
- Mini Popcorn Boxes
- Mini Christmas Ornaments
- Red craft string
- Movie Night Popcorn Labels (optional)
- Fill your gift box or gift basket with shredded Basket Paper.
- Fill a large Ball® Sure Seal Bail 38 oz. Storage Jar with popcorn kernels and set aside.
- Fill 3 Ball® 4 oz. Mini Storage Jars with homemade or store bought popcorn salt or flavorings. (I used 3 flavors, white cheddar, butter and kettle corn)
- Pick out a couple of boxes of favorite movie theater style candy and tuck them in the gift basket.
- I found some Butter Popcorn Jelly Beans and mini pop corn boxes at a party store that went perfect with my movie night Gift In a Jar theme so I added them to the gift basket.
- Tuck everything in the basket and cover with the lid or wrap with cellophane.
- Decorate the jars with mini Christmas ornaments, a plastic scoop, ribbons and labels if desired.
- Category: Homemade Holidays
- Method: Gift In a Jar
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 0