Brownie Pie Ingredients
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
Brownie Pie Toppings
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate M&M’s
- 1/4 cup Pretzel M&M’s
- 1/4 cup Pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1 Dove chocolate candy bar or about 6 pieces of Dove Promise, chopped
To make the Brownie Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl. Scrapping the bowl once.
- Add vanilla and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Add one egg at a time, beating well and scrapping the bowl before adding the second egg. Repeat with the second egg.
- Gradually add the dry Ingredients to the bowl beating for a couple seconds after each addition.
- Beat batter for one minute.
Batter will be thick.
- Scoop the batter into a greased pie pan. Smooth top and bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely.
To top the M&M Brownie Pie
- Spread the frosting over the cooled brownie pie.
- Randomly sprinkle all the toppings over the frosting.
- Gently press down on the topping so they embed in the frosting.
- Chill for an hour before serving.