Recipe from the American Egg Board http://www.incredibleegg.org/recipes/recipe/microwave-breakfast-flatbread-pizza
- 1 EGG, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. fully-cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link or patty, chopped
- 1 round flatbread (6-inch diameter)
- 2 Tbsp. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- BEAT egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended. ADD sausage.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- CUT egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread. TOP with cheese. MICROWAVE an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese. SERVE immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 breakfast flatbread pizza