Homemade meatballs meets cheese filled raviolis meets lasagna. It’s a match made in heaven. The best of three worlds you could say.
- 16–18 medium meatballs (homemade or frozen)
- 24 ounce jar Ragú® Meat Creations Sautéed Onion and Beef Sauce
- 1 24 ounce bag large frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 24 ounce jar Ragú® Chunky Tomato,Garlic and Onion Sauce
- 3–4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 24 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare the homemade meatballs as directed below or use the equivalent amount of frozen meatballs and simmer them in the jar of Ragú® Meat Creations Sautéed Onion and Beef Sauce until heated through.
- How to Assemble the Meatball Ravioli Lasagna
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the cheese ravioli as directed on the package and drain.
- Add 1 cup of Ragú® Chunky Tomato,Garlic and Onion Sauce to the bottom of a deep 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Add a layer of ravioli, a layer of ricotta cheese and a layer of mozzarella cheese. Repeat until the tray is filled with the last layer being mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
2 pounds ground beef
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients well, form into meatballs. Brown all sides of the meatballs in a skillet. Carefully drain the grease from the pan. Pour one 24 ounce jar Ragú® Meat Creations Sautéed Onion and Beef sauce over the meatballs. Simmer until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Set aside.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian