Spring Lemon Cookie Pop Recipe
- 1 cup softened butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbs light corn syrup
- 1 tsp McCormick’s Lemon Extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs water
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- In a large bowl cream the butter, sugar and corn syrup until light and fluffy.
- Add the lemon extract and salt. Mix until combined.
- Slightly beat the egg and water in a small bowl.
- Add the flour to the mixer bowl and turn on low. Slowly drizzle the egg and water mixture into the mixer bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Divide the dough in half. Scoop into a ziplock bag. Flatten into a circle and place the dough in the refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up.
- When ready to cut out your cookies take one bag of dough out of the refrigerator leaving the other bag of dough chilling in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle your surface with flour. Sprinkle the top of the dough and rolling pin with flour and cut your cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes. The thicker the cookie the longer the baking time.
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 375