May Weekly Meal Plan 1
Good morning here is the May Weekly Meal Plan 1. As usual with a new month comes a new printable meal plan and grocery list template.
Who is dreading the long hot busy summer months of scrambling around getting dinner on the table?
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
I love chicken fajitas and now that I know how easy it is to make them in a crock pot this is the way I make them now.
This crock pot chicken fajitas recipe is so versatile that you can serve it in a warm tortilla or make a chicken fajita bowl.
Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls
Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls is a quick and easy healthy way to eat pork.
If you don’t like quinoa you can serve this 30-minute pork recipe over white rice.
Flour On My Face Partner
One of my favorite partners is MyFreezEasy and Erin is starting an amazing special to help you during the busy summer months.
I don’t know about you but I want to spend as much time as possible with my family and less time in the kitchen during the long summer months.
One of the ways I make more family time is by stocking the freezer with freezer meals.
I hate having to come home after a day at the beach or a day of family activities and worry about what I am going to make for dinner.
Check out the (affiliate links ahead) 100 Days of Summer Freezer Meals series that starts today.
If you love freezer meals, crock pot recipes and Instant Pot recipes then you need to check out this awesome summer series that is going to help you take the worry and stress out of your day about dinner during the busy summer months.
What is the 100 Days of Summer Freezer Meals series?
Are you looking for simple dinner solutions that will help you get through the busy summer months?
When the heat is upon us the last thing you want to be doing is heating up the kitchen every day.
The less time I have to spend thinking about and preparing dinner, the more time I get to spend in the pool…or sneaking in a movie with the kids.
If you spend most of the summer running the kids to and from summer school, camp, tennis lessons, or gymnastics camp you just don’t have much time left to think about what is for dinner.
Head over to the 100 Days of Summer Freezer Meals series for all the details.
May Weekly Meal Plan 1
- Monday Menu– Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- Tuesday Menu – Grilled Cod with Lemon Thyme and Garlicky Green Beans by Sassy Southern
- Wednesday Menu – 3 Bean Chili from Moms Confession with Sour cream & Corn Muffins
- Thursday Menu– Chicken Strips with White BBQ Sauce from Pocket Change Gourmet and Oven
With celery sticks and ranch dip, with applesauce cups.
- Friday Menu – Pork Apple Wilted Spinach Quinoa Bowls
- Saturday Menu – Homemade Pizza from Faith Filled Food for Moms
- Sunday Menu – Grilled BBQ Chicken from See Mom Click with grilled corn on the cob
May Weekly Meal Plan Printables
- May Weekly Meal Plan 1 Menu and Grocery List Printable
- May Blank Meal Planning Template Printable
- May Blank Meal Planning Grocery List Printable Template
Have you joined the Meal Planning Group on Facebook?
Come hang out with some other meal planners.
Ask your meal planning questions or share some of your own meal planning tips.